Cloud Control and Management / Insights and Data Analytics
The Inhalio Digital Scent 3.0 Platform was born in the cloud. From its very beginning the digital scent platform has been designed to control, monitor, manage and collect data on each single diffuser, groups of diffusers in a facility, or a worldwide network of millions of diffusers. Inhalio captures data on each diffuser’s actions and knows the scent ingredient payload contained within each cartridge. Inhalio collects an unprecedented amount of data: what was released, when it was released, the user’s scent preferences, cadence and intensity delivery preferences, survey data, and supply chain data on cartridge depletion and reorders.
Inhalio provides this detailed data along with global analysis and visualization as part of our technology license to help our customers and partners gain unrivaled insights into their customers scent preferences, usage and trends.
- Cloud support – connected to Inhalio cloud data centers across the globe to control and monitor systems
- Client-specific instance – unique cloud instance to monitor, control, and manage each brand’s network
- Full data privacy – client’s cloud instance only contains anonymized customer data
- Multi-cloud – hybrid cloud support allows connection to brand’s cloud for subscriptions/payments
- Real-Time Usage Data – consumer usage data by time, day, week, month, region, country, scent and more
- Predictive Business insights – business visualizations and intelligence highlight consumer usage preferences and trends
- Emotional and Biometric Data – correlate consumer usage to moods, behaviors, and physical states
- Support system – support ticking system is available to support brand in managing their customers
- Supply Chain Management – monitoring and alerts to support notification to brand’s CRM/ERP system