Digital Scent 3.0 Platform
The Inhalio Digital Scent 3.0 Platform is the centerpiece of the company’s offerings. The multi-patented technology platform is available for license to customers and supply chain partners who are designing and integrating digital scent solutions directly into their product lines. The Digital Scent 3.0 Platform provides a data-centric architecture through Infusion, Diffusion, and Insight technologies.
- Infusion Tech: Environment-Specific Scent Profiles, Cartridge Delivery Designs with Software/Firmware Algorithms
- Diffusion Tech: Environment-Specific Scent Diffuser Designs with Software/Firmware
- Cloud Tech: Environment-Specific Monitoring, Control, Management Data Gathering, Analytics and Visualization
Our scent technology platform is built on 25 years of premium scent delivery solutions and science. The technology platform enables our customers and partners to quickly, conveniently and cost-effectively add or embed a digital scent solution to their products/service, open new markets, or meet new customer demands. Digital scent solutions can be manufactured by our customers, or by our partners for our customers.
Health, Wellness and Well-being
Inhalio pioneered the concept of a Wellness Ride™ for Rideshare and Autonomous Fleets, and Wellness Life™ infused scents for Ambient and Connected Home markets. Inhalio Wellness Solutions give customers a more enjoyable and healthier experience by providing fragrant scents, eliminating odors, reducing airborne bacteria and viruses, as well as relieving mild-to-moderate cases of motion sickness in Rideshare.
By offering a Wellness Ride, rideshare companies can improve customer satisfaction, increase per-ride revenue, create more brand loyalty, and further differentiate their rideshare service from competitors.
With Wellness Life, Home and Ambient scent providers can deliver consumer and business scent solutions that are highly differentiated and are in alignment with what today’s consumers demand.
- Mood Mapped Scents – pure and non-toxic, dry-air scent system. Includes scent cartridges that allow passengers and consumers to select pleasant and clean scents that are known to affect moods: relax, alert, invigorate or restore.
- Antiviral Ingredients – special ingredients that are known to reduce the effect of airborne viral pathogens can be added to scents. This can limit the aerosol exposure and transmission of viruses, and reduce potential in-vehicle and environment contamination.
- Antibacterial Ingredients – scents can be designed to include specific ingredients that are known to reduce the effect of oral pathogens caused by infectious bacteria that can make either passengers or consumers ill, thus providing a healthier environment.
- Malodor Ingredients – scents can be designed to include specific malodor ingredients that eliminate nasty smells caused by body odor, smoke, and urine; as well as odors caused by organic acids such as pet odors, sweat, and vomit. Malodor ingredients eliminate odors at the molecular level, they don’t mask them with heavy perfumes.
- Motion Sickness – for mobility markets, the use of specific scents and ingredient combinations that are known to provide passengers with relief of motion sickness, in mild to medium cases, both during and after their ride.
Infusion and Scent Data Profiles
Pioneered by Exhalia-developed technology, the Inhalio scent infusion process is unique in its data centricity. This scientific focus on fragrance infusion enables the company to deliver a higher degree of fragrance clarity, pureness, healthiness, and longevity, all in a green footprint. To achieve this, Inhalio carefully measures Scent Data Parameters such as performance data, health parameters, and green properties.
The results of this proprietary infusion process include vastly increased scent payload densities, natural ingredients, no-VOCs (volatile organic compounds), no solvents, no carcinogens, and reusable polymer payloads.
Diffusion and Delivery Data
The company is both a pioneer and a leader in cloud managed, dry-air multi-scent diffusion technology. By combining a data-centric focus with a cloud-connected capabilities, Inhalio’s multi-patented scent diffusion technology gives customers and partners a platform that is unmatched in flexible and affordable scent delivery systems.
Diffuser performance parameters ensure accurate and optimal scent delivery cadence for the associated environment and scent profile, cartridge authentication, and no cross-contamination in a multi-scent delivery system. In addition to Infusion heath parameters, diffusion heath parameters include a dry-air delivery system, lowest possible ppm rating, fully air-tight when no diffusion is required. Green factors include the support for optimal diffusion profiles, bio-sourced materials, smaller footprint devices, lower-power consumption, and reusable cartridges.
Insights and Data Analytics
Inhalio’s digital scent technology was born in the cloud. From its very beginning the digital scent platform has been designed to control, monitor, manage and collect data on each single diffuser, groups of diffusers in a facility, or a worldwide network of millions of diffusers.
Inhalio captures data on each diffuser’s actions and knows the scent ingredient payload contained within each cartridge. Inhalio collects an unprecedented amount of data: what was released, when it was released, the user’s scent preferences, cadence and intensity delivery preferences, survey data, and supply chain data on cartridge depletion and reorders.
Inhalio provides this detailed data along with global analysis and visualization as part of our technology license to help our customers and partners gain unrivaled insights into their customers scent preferences, usage and trends.