Smart Home – Digital Scent Transformation for Fragrance Brands, Wellness, and IoT Providers
More than 360 million residences are now “connected homes” with consumers equipping themselves with the latest devices to make life more enjoyable. A new generation of digital users are seeking convenient and modern scent solutions that support health, wellness, and wellbeing. The Inhalio connected home Digital Scent 3.0 Platform delivers what today’s consumers are looking for – a connected, digital diffusion system that can be programmed to release the ideal scent to create the right mood at the right time. Whether they prefer the freshness of a spring day, the intimate feel of a crackling woodsy fire, or their favorite fine fragrance brand, the Inhalio multi-scent, digital scent diffusion system delivers the mood they want, when then want it.
The Inhalio Digital Scent 3.0 Platform is a white-label system that includes all the necessary elements to transform traditional fragrance-based products into subscription-based digital scent solutions. By providing digital diffusers with cloud capabilities, fine fragrance brands, health and wellness solution providers, and connected home IoT device manufacturers can create new, long tail subscription-based revenue streams while broadening their markets to include digital product consumers in 360 million connected homes.
By licensing the Digital Scent 3.0 Platform, businesses can develop and deploy a new generation of digital scent diffusion solutions. The market-proven Inhalio platform encompasses all aspects of a cloud-based digital scent platform including intelligent scent cartridges, advanced reference designs for connected scent diffusers, support for smartphone Apps and voice command assistants, and complete cloud control, supply chain management, and online support for customers.
- Scent Infusion – Intelligent and recyclable scent cartridges with scent diffusion profiles
- Scent Diffusion – Dry-air or Oil-based digital diffusers with multiple network connectivity options
- App Interfaces – Smartphone Apps, Voice Assistants, APIs and App Dev and/or Re-Skinning
- Cloud Control – Management, Monitoring, Usage Insights, Supply Chain, and Support Ticketing
The Connected Home Digital Scent 3.0 Platform and associated design reference plans provides a massive head-start in the new world of cloud-based digital scent delivery and management, with the added value of collecting, analyzing, and understanding consumer trends and gaining business insights. The platform is available as a B2B white label solution to fragrance brands and essential oil manufacturers under a technology license agreement, joint development agreement, or a partnership-based manufacturing arrangement.
Intelligent Scent Cartridges:
- Integrated EPROM chip – authenticates to cloud, auto-registers for device, eliminates knock-off’s
- Variable payload support – supports a dry-air system or oil-based medium
- Scent Diffusion Algorithms – deliver consistent scent experience throughout cartridge lifespan
- Lifecycle cartridge management – alerts when payload is nearing depletion, or triggers reorder
- Sustainable materials – use of green/sustainable materials support recycling
Digital Scent Diffusers
- Ready-to-go reference designs – complete electronics, mechanical, network, power, encasement
- Advanced firmware – ensures the proper diffusion parameters, App and Cloud communications, scheduling
- Precision controlled release – for duration of scent delivery, intensity, room size, cadence
- Available for re-branding or custom — use designs as-is with your logo badging, or create your own
- Certification support – guidance through international device certification such as UL
- Standard devices – Apple/Android smartphone Apps, tablet/laptop website, voice command assistants
- Auto cartridge recognition – cartridges automatically appear as part of device within App when inserted
- Advanced Scheduling – create unique daily release schedules across multiple devices for multiple rooms
- Extended Integration – APIs available for advanced integration with other IoT devices, light, sound, etc
Cloud Control & Insights
- Cloud support – connected to Inhalio cloud data centers across the globe to control and monitor system
- Client-specific instance – unique cloud instance to monitor, control, and manage each brand’s network
- Full data privacy – client’s cloud instance only contains anonymized customer data
- Multi-cloud – hybrid cloud support allows connection to brand’s cloud for subscriptions/payments
- Support system – support ticking system is available to support brand in managing their customers
- Customer insights – business visualizations and intelligence highlight consumer preferences and trends
- Supply Chain Management – monitoring and alerts to support notification to brand’s CRM/ERP system