Autonomous – Wellness Ride™ Scent Diffuser Systems for Autonomous Vehicles
For Autonomous fleets, combining the power of science and scent with biometric and malodor sensors, wellness ingredients, and built-in diffusion algorithms, autonomous rideshare companies can create and ensure a fresh cabin environment for passengers that promotes wellness and well being.
The Inhalio Digital Scent 3.0 Platform™ and Wellness Ride™ mobility solution gives passengers healthier, and new emotive in-vehicle experiences. With a Wellness Ride, passengers gain a more enjoyable and healthier in-vehicle experience by reducing airborne pathogens (including bacteria and viruses), eliminating odors, relieving mild-to-moderate cases of motion sickness, and by providing transformative mood-mapped scents. By teaming up with Philips/Lumileds, Inhalio’s exclusive partner in the automotive marketplace, Autonomous Rideshare Companies can quickly and easily gain access to Inhalio Digital Scent 3.0 technology by licensing the Philips OlfaPure 7000 aftermarket solution, or by integrating embedded scent diffusion designs into their fleet vehicles
To ensure a fresh-cabin experience for every passenger, integrated malodor sensors can be used to detect both Nitrogen Compounds (Garbage, Product Base, Seafood, Smoke, Urine) and Organic Acids (Hair / Scalp, Pet, Sweat, Vomit) odors. In the event an odor is detected, the in-vehicle mobility diffuser can automatically diffuse a dry-air malodor scent solution where reactive molecules combine with the odor to eliminate them it the air while also providing pleasant counteracting fragrance ingredients. Alternatively, if the sensors detect caustic human substances, such as vomit or other liquid or solid excreta, an alert can be generated to take the vehicle off-line for sanitization and make a note of the last passenger for further billing.
Advanced biometric sensors can also sense and collect data on fatigue and rage, triggering a scent to counteract and change behavior. Riders can also use their smartphone to select in-vehicle mood-mapped fragrances to relax and unwind, stay alert and invigorated, or reduce mild cases of motion sickness.
- Allows riders to select from multiple in-vehicle fragrances
- Use the convenient mobile app to control in-vehicle diffusion
- Malodor sensors detect unpleasant odors so action can be taken
- Biometric Sensors and APIs can detect the human emotional condition, scent can affect the behavior
- Access to mood-mapped scent cartridges – to relax, calm, or improve alertness
- Access to V-313485 air-sanitizing scent cartridges – to reduce airborne pathogens, including viruses
- Access to malodor scent cartridges – to eliminate smoke, pet, and body odors
- Access to motion relief scent cartridges – to alleviate cases of motion sickness
- Supports wellness through safe dry-air diffusion technology
- Reduces motion sickness through specific scent release
With the Digital Scent 3.0 Platform, companies with fleets of autonomous vehicles can quickly and conveniently gain access to Inhalio technology and reference designs to add scent diffusion systems with combined biometric monitoring. Using our Autonomous Vehicle Reference Architecture, Inhalio gives you more than 25 years of expertise and know-how in creating an advanced in-vehicle scent delivery and management system, with the additional capability of collecting, analyzing and understanding rider trends and gaining business insights.
- Digital Scent 3.0 Platform with Autonomous Vehicle Reference Architecture
- Assistance with specification and creation of individual scents
- Sensors can detect up to 5 distinct human bio markers
- Biometric Sensors can detect the human condition
- Access to Scent Infusion technology and licenses for Autonomous adoption
- Access to Scent Diffusion technology and licenses for Autonomous adoption
- Access to Scent Cloud control, management and data insights for Autonomous use