For Autonomous fleets, combining the power of scent with biometric and malodor sensors, wellness ingredients, and built-in diffusion algorithms, shared mobility companies can create and ensure a fresh cabin environment for passengers that promotes wellness and well-being.
The Inhalio Digital Scent 3.0 Platform™ and Wellness Ride™ mobility solution gives passengers a more enjoyable and healthier in-vehicle experience by eliminating odors, reducing airborne bacteria and viruses, relieving mild-to-medium cases of motion sickness, and by providing mood mapping scents that can improve wellbeing.
To ensure a fresh-cabin experience for every passenger, integrated malodor sensors are used to detect both Nitrogen Compounds (Garbage, Product Base, Seafood, Smoke, Urine) and Organic Acids (Hair / Scalp, Pet, Sweat, Vomit) odors. In the event an odor is detected, the in-vehicle mobility diffuser can automatically diffuse a dry-air malodor scent solution where reactive molecules combine with the odor to eliminate them it the air while also providing pleasant counteracting fragrance ingredients. Alternatively, if the sensors detect caustic human substances, such as vomit or other liquid or solid excreta, an alert can be generated to take vehicle off-line for sanitization and make a note of the last passenger for further billing.
Advanced biometric sensors can also sense and collect data on fatigue and rage, triggering a scent to counteract and change behavior. Riders can also use their smartphone to select in-vehicle mood-mapped fragrances to relax and unwind, stay alert and invigorated, or reduce mild cases of motion sickness.
- Allows riders to select from multiple in-vehicle fragrances
- Use the convenient mobile app to control in-vehicle diffusion
- Malodor sensors detect unpleasant odors so action can be taken
- Biometric Sensors and APIs can detect the human emotional condition, scent can affect the behavior
- Passengers can select the right scent to set the right mood or experience
- Supports wellness through safe dry-air diffusion technology
- Reduces motion sickness through specific scent release
With the Digital Scent 3.0 Platform, fleets of autonomous vehicles can quickly and conveniently gain access to Inhalio technology and reference designs to add scent diffusion systems combined biometric monitoring into their vehicles. Using our Autonomous Vehicle Reference Architecture, Inhalio gives you more than 25 years of expertise and know-how in creating an advanced in-vehicle scent delivery and management system, with the additional capability of collecting, analyzing and understanding rider trends and gaining business insights.
- Digital Scent 3.0 Platform with Autonomous Vehicle Reference Architecture
- Assistance with specification and creation of individual scents
- Sensors can detect up to 5 distinct human bio markers
- Biometric Sensors can detect the human condition
- Access to Scent Infusion technology and licenses for Autonomous adoption
- Access to Scent Diffusion technology and licenses for Autonomous adoption
- Access to Scent Cloud control, management and data insights for Autonomous use