With the Digital Scent 3.0 Platform, large retailers, franchise operators, and brands promoting their products in stores can now engage consumers at a whole new level with fragrance sampling. Inhalio Retail Fragrance Diffusers deliver a pure, non-toxic, dry-air diffusion of fragrances to the consumer at their request. Inhalio fragrance samplers are ideal for engaging consumers and increasing sales in retail environments that offer perfumes and other products where scent is an integral part of the product appeal without having to stock product samples. Inhalio fragrance samplers support from 1 to 30 different fragrances in a single scent diffuser system without cross contamination or the use of oils, atomizers, or heat. Scent diffusion can be controlled by large touch screen displays that lead consumers through the selection and sampling process, while consumer interaction data is collected to analyze preferences and trends.
- Digital Scent 3.0 Platform with Retail Fragrance Sampling Reference Architecture
- Assistance with specification, creation, and delivery of scent cartridges
- Licensing and delivery of Scent Diffusion devices for retail environments
- Support and/or creation of custom touch-screen applications to engage consumers
- Ongoing support and maintenance of diffusers, and regular upgrading of scent cartridges
- Access to Inhalio Scent Cloud to control, manage, and gain consumer insight data
Consumers can now enjoy ease and convenience of trying perfumes and other scented products in stores using a dry-air fragrance sampler. This eliminates the cumbersome approach of applying perfume oils directly to the skin or using scent sticks which can be easily cross contaminated. The Inhalio Retail Fragrance Sampler engages consumers using a touch screen interface to showcase fragrances, educate consumers, or encourage them to take a short quiz that helps choose the right scent for their unique lifestyle. Consumers can determine the fragrance category or notes they prefer, whether it’s a fresh spring day, a trip to the flower market, a smoky and woodsy cabin, or a citrus and fruity mix. As consumers engage, the Inhalio system is collecting data on preferences and diffusions to provide detailed consumer insights and trends.
- Consumers can select from up to 30 fragrance samples on-demand
- Dry-air scent diffusion eliminates messy oil samples and potential allergic effects
- Consumers are attracted by, and engage with a large touch display (32” or 42”)
- Custom touchscreen application helps guide consumers through choices and preferences
- Makes the buying process more personal and increases sales